I had a great talk yesterday with a prospective client who is ready to come aboard. He’s a successful entrepreneur and triathlete coach. He said he doesn’t just stand on the side and coach. He’s in the pool, figuring things out with his athletes. I like that.
For example, if he sees a problem with an athlete’s swim stroke, he gets in the pool to copy the problem, and then he works on drills to correct it. It’s a hands-on approach that puts him in the shoes of his customers.
“I miss Richard C. Young’s Intelligence Report,” he said. “It’s the reason I have the savings that I do.”
“I never get tired of hearing that,” I replied.
“One of the things that helped me,” he said, “Is that Richard Young’s report helped me get re-centered with my finances every month. Every month it was a reminder. And I needed that to take action.”
And that means a lot coming from a coach.
Action Line: We all need to be re-centered. It’s one of my goals for these posts. To help you beat inertia and “Get re-centered.”
Originally posted November 13, 2020.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021