This morning on Bloomberg Surveillance, Nobel winning economist Joseph Stiglitz discussed that it may be necessary to breakup the euro-zone, with a German exit being the preferred way to go. In an interview in July, Stiglitz expanded on his discussion of the problems in the euro-zone. Watch that interview below.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- What Kind of Life Are You Investing For? - January 31, 2023
- Why Don’t These Mayors Seem to Care? - January 31, 2023
- Warren Miller: If You Don’t Do It This Year, You’ll Be… - January 30, 2023
- Your Investment Focus Is the Foundation for Success - January 30, 2023
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023