This morning on Bloomberg Surveillance, Nobel winning economist Joseph Stiglitz discussed that it may be necessary to breakup the euro-zone, with a German exit being the preferred way to go. In an interview in July, Stiglitz expanded on his discussion of the problems in the euro-zone. Watch that interview below.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- You Know “We’ve Been Lied To” and They Laugh at Us - January 26, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000 - January 26, 2021
- Only You Know How Much Gold You Should Own - January 25, 2021
- Unmasking Heath and Human Services Secretary Nominee Xavier Becerra - January 25, 2021
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021