This morning on Bloomberg Surveillance, Nobel winning economist Joseph Stiglitz discussed that it may be necessary to breakup the euro-zone, with a German exit being the preferred way to go. In an interview in July, Stiglitz expanded on his discussion of the problems in the euro-zone. Watch that interview below.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Gale Warning During Newport’s Concours and Motor Week - October 3, 2022
- YOU LOOT, WE SHOOT: DeSantis Reminds Looters that Florida is a 2nd Amendment State - October 3, 2022
- RECORD GAS PRICE IN LA: What Happened to Falling Gas Prices? - October 3, 2022
- Survive and Thrive October 2022: Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - October 1, 2022
- What You Start to See Is a Death Spiral - September 30, 2022