Your personal financial security may not be as strong as it should be. You may be more vulnerable than you think. I called a client yesterday to review his portfolio and his wife quickly said he’d have to call me back because the police were at the house. He was filing a report because his debit card had been compromised. It turns out that over the weekend a waiter had held the card longer than normal (obvious after the fact) and had used the card numbers to make purchases online. Thankfully their bank was able to notify them and quickly canceled the card. I’m sure many of you have been in a similar situation. Recently, Becky and I signed up for LifeLock. And I’m not getting paid to say this, but I suggest you do the same. Because it’s comforting knowing there’s another set of eyes watching your back. And there are only a few investments out there today with very little downside.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Exclusive! Survive and Thrive: Election 2020 Edition: Stock Market is Predicting a Trump Win - October 30, 2020
- Let’s Take a Vote: America Needs to be Open for Business - October 30, 2020
- Why You Should Listen to These Wise Men in Times Like These - October 30, 2020
- Stock Market is Predicting a Trump Win - October 29, 2020
- Why I Work for You, and Not the Other Way Around - October 29, 2020