OK, it’s a busy summer. What can I say? Deal with it? OK, fine. Here’s what I’m doing.
You know I’ve enjoyed my training at Sig Sauer Academy in Epping, New Hampshire. It’s about a two-hour drive. Nothing major. I’m up and out by 5:30 am and back by 7:30 pm. No big deal. It’s a staycation for me. No planes, trains, and rental automobiles.
Take a look at a map of your neck of the woods. Where could you go within a four-hour radius?
Action Line: The hard part about going to Sig Sauer, deep-sea fishing, skiing, hiking, or any other trip that requires a little planning is getting out the map to begin making it happen. I believe in you. Let’s go.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Buying A Boat: Who’s Looking Out for You? - August 12, 2022
- Corporate Borrowers Giving Up on the ESG Market - August 12, 2022
- Even the ACLU Hates Gavin Newsom’s New Gun Control Law - August 12, 2022
- Your Survival Guy’s Favorite Number is 72: Here’s Why - August 11, 2022
- WHOLE FOODS CEO: “Socialists Are Taking Over” - August 11, 2022