OK, it’s a busy summer. What can I say? Deal with it? OK, fine. Here’s what I’m doing.
You know I’ve enjoyed my training at Sig Sauer Academy in Epping, New Hampshire. It’s about a two-hour drive. Nothing major. I’m up and out by 5:30 am and back by 7:30 pm. No big deal. It’s a staycation for me. No planes, trains, and rental automobiles.
Take a look at a map of your neck of the woods. Where could you go within a four-hour radius?
Action Line: The hard part about going to Sig Sauer, deep-sea fishing, skiing, hiking, or any other trip that requires a little planning is getting out the map to begin making it happen. I believe in you. Let’s go.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- ESG, Richard Young, Jack Bogle, and You - December 5, 2022
- TUCKER EXPLAINS: The Twitter Files and Biden - December 5, 2022
- Florida Dumps BlackRock in Fight Against ESG - December 2, 2022
- Successful GOP Governor Explains the Party’s Failure to Take the Senate - December 2, 2022
- The Weaponization of Your Banking Information Against You - December 1, 2022