The Flying Bear Zip is the longest single span zipline in the contiguous United States. It takes you from the summit of Bear Peak, over the valley towards Attitash Mountain. A top speed of 65+ mph is possible while reaching heights of 250′ off the ground as you make your way down the 4,969′ length distance … that’s almost a mile long!
There’s more! From there, you’ll fly on the Attitash Aerial Zip, taking you from upper Thad’s Choice to the base of Attitash, another 2,196 feet! With both The Flying Bear and Attitash Aerial Zip spans offering two parallel cable lines, you and a family member or friend can enjoy the adventure side-by-side.
Attitash Mountain Resort – ZipTour Instructional Video
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- The Great Reset: What’s in a Name? - January 27, 2021
- I Stand with Rand - January 27, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000: Part II - January 27, 2021
- You Know “We’ve Been Lied To” and They Laugh at Us - January 26, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000 - January 26, 2021