The Flying Bear Zip is the longest single span zipline in the contiguous United States. It takes you from the summit of Bear Peak, over the valley towards Attitash Mountain. A top speed of 65+ mph is possible while reaching heights of 250′ off the ground as you make your way down the 4,969′ length distance … that’s almost a mile long!
There’s more! From there, you’ll fly on the Attitash Aerial Zip, taking you from upper Thad’s Choice to the base of Attitash, another 2,196 feet! With both The Flying Bear and Attitash Aerial Zip spans offering two parallel cable lines, you and a family member or friend can enjoy the adventure side-by-side.
Attitash Mountain Resort – ZipTour Instructional Video
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Demography Is Destiny: You Will Rise and Stand - April 12, 2021
- Fidelity Investments #1: Hires 4,000 Focuses on YOU - April 12, 2021
- Be Dangerous: Biden’s Progressive Puppeteers’ E.O. Gun Grab - April 9, 2021
- It’s as Simple as 4%? No, Not Anymore - April 9, 2021
- One Word Explains the Worth of Your Neighbors’ House - April 8, 2021