After two LA County deputies were shot in their patrol car, President Donald Trump called for a fast trial and harsh punishment for the perpetrator of the attack.
Meanwhile, from his basement bunker, Joe Biden tweeted out that “Weapons of war have no place in our communities. We need to ban assault weapons and high capacity magazines.”
There is a video of the shooting, and the shooter definitely wasn’t using an “assault weapon,” at least as normally defined by the Democrats trying to ban them. The shooter plainly used a pistol. It can’t be determined whether or not the shooter was using a “high-capacity magazine,” but that usually describes one that holds more than thirty rounds, a rarity for pistols.
So what exactly is Joe Biden talking about? As usual, he probably doesn’t know.
Update: The gunman walked up on the deputies and opened fire without warning or provocation. pic.twitter.com/cBQjyKkoxJ
— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020
While Joe Biden is calling to disarm law-abiding Americans, two LA County deputies are lying in the hospital. This comes after Biden’s Democratic Party have incited violence and hatred toward law enforcement officers all summer long.
Biden’s tweet about “assault weapons,” comes just one day after America’s most radical anti-gun billionaire, Michael Bloomberg announced that he would spend $100 million on Quid Pro Joe’s campaign in Florida. Coincidence?
Action Line: Get your guns and your training now. Don’t wait. If Biden is elected, you may not get your chance.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021