Over the weekend, Joe Biden’s polling average from Real Clear Politics reached a new low of -14.8. That’s the percent of Americans who approve of Biden, minus the percent who disapprove.
At this point in his own term, Trump’s average was -15.4. The difference was, Trump’s trend was improving at that point, and Biden’s is getting worse.
Biden Could Soon Have Worse Approval Ratings Than Trump
Donald Trump sustained historically low approval ratings throughout his presidency, according to the polling agencies. It was no wonder, given the 24/7 negative media coverage he garnered. But what’s Biden’s excuse?
If current trends continue, Biden will soon have worse approval than Trump at the same point in his term. Like a scene from Cliffhanger Democrats who deny Biden’s inept performance have held on for dear life to his slight advantage over Trump in approval ratings. “Still not as bad as Trump,” they remind the world on Twitter. But for how long?
Biden’s approval ratings are trending down. And what is he going to do to rescue them? His administration even postponed the State of the Union because they had no wins to promote during his speech.
Action Line: Biden’s approval ratings could be a bottomless pit, with no way out. Keep an eye on how Americans are reacting to his failing leadership by clicking here to sign up for my monthly RAGE Gauge analysis alert.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Investing Habits of the Fairly Wealthy: #10 Powerball - September 29, 2023
- Your Survival Guy: “Life on Main Street Hasn’t Been This Hard in a While” - September 29, 2023
- Your Retirement Life: Striped Bass Fishing off Block Island - September 29, 2023
- “Then One Day the Grandfather was Gone” - September 28, 2023
- How Joe Biden Raised Oil Prices - September 28, 2023