For years, when my kids were younger, we would go to our rifle club with my friend and his two daughters for a Friday night kids shoot sponsored by the club.
We’d grab dinner beforehand and then head over. Every session began with a video on safety and then the kids, from all over the island, would have a club member help them work the club’s .22 rifles.
It was fun bringing the targets home and standing around the kitchen island talking about shots taken, good and bad.
This Friday my kids will drive to the club together for their junior membership orientations, but this time without me.
Don’t let it pass you by without taking action for your family’s self-defense.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy’s Disney Trip Part II/Heart Strings/College…YOU - June 18, 2021
- Your Survival Guy’s DISNEY: Rise of the Resistance: Part I - June 18, 2021
- Texas Fights Federal Gun Control and Commerce Clause Abuse - June 18, 2021
- Portland Police Take a Stand Against Politicized Prosecution - June 18, 2021
- VIDEO: Legendary Gadd-Weckl-Colaiuta DRUM SHOWDOWN - June 18, 2021