For years, when my kids were younger, we would go to our rifle club with my friend and his two daughters for a Friday night kids shoot sponsored by the club.
We’d grab dinner beforehand and then head over. Every session began with a video on safety and then the kids, from all over the island, would have a club member help them work the club’s .22 rifles.
It was fun bringing the targets home and standing around the kitchen island talking about shots taken, good and bad.
This Friday my kids will drive to the club together for their junior membership orientations, but this time without me.
Don’t let it pass you by without taking action for your family’s self-defense.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Why You AWLAYS Need This in Your Portfolio - January 21, 2022
- February RAGE Gauge: MEET the Scorched Earth Economy - January 20, 2022
- California Is Destroying Its Homeowner Insurance Market - January 20, 2022
- The Sad People Who Take Joy in Punishing the Unvaccinated - January 20, 2022
- Tragic Ski Accident Leads to Death of Five Year Old Girl - January 20, 2022