Shot-down at the counter!
“I got turned down. I need a license to carry card. Joke,” texted my brother-in-law Jason to me a couple of weeks ago. Welcome to Massachusetts.
Jason is from Montana, where you can pretty much buy a gallon of milk along with your ammo no questions asked. He knew I was looking for some .22 LR ammo. He spotted a couple of boxes and texted me if I wanted them, hence the “I got turned down” text.
He’s got the card now thanks to “America’s Guest,” as he’s apt to call a politician, for providing the ammunition/motivation..
VIDEO: If you’re living in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, here’s a quick primer on how to get your firearms license. If you’re from a state with more freedom, you can watch this and have a good laugh.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Are $2,000 Checks Going to Rebuild NYC? - January 15, 2021
- The Fed is Sacrificing Retirees to Save the Banks - January 15, 2021
- How Are You Doing on a Local Level? - January 14, 2021
- February RAGE Gauge: Americans Focusing on What’s In Front of Them - January 14, 2021
- There’s Always a Way Forward for Americans Like YOU - January 13, 2021