You have been reading about Texas gun owners’ push to codify permitless carry in their state all year long. Now, Governor Greg Abbott has signed a bill sent to him by Texas’s legislature to make the Lone Star State a permitless carry state by September 1.
The Texas Tribune reports:
Action Line: Whether or not the state government requires you to train before carrying your firearm, you should always get as much training as you can. In an emergency situation, people don’t rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their training. If you’re in Texas, or any state, and you want to carry a firearm, get your gun and your training now.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- ESG, Richard Young, Jack Bogle, and You - December 5, 2022
- TUCKER EXPLAINS: The Twitter Files and Biden - December 5, 2022
- Florida Dumps BlackRock in Fight Against ESG - December 2, 2022
- Successful GOP Governor Explains the Party’s Failure to Take the Senate - December 2, 2022
- The Weaponization of Your Banking Information Against You - December 1, 2022