You have been reading about Texas gun owners’ push to codify permitless carry in their state all year long. Now, Governor Greg Abbott has signed a bill sent to him by Texas’s legislature to make the Lone Star State a permitless carry state by September 1.
The Texas Tribune reports:
Action Line: Whether or not the state government requires you to train before carrying your firearm, you should always get as much training as you can. In an emergency situation, people don’t rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their training. If you’re in Texas, or any state, and you want to carry a firearm, get your gun and your training now.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- BLUE STATE BLUES: There’s No Way Out of This for Democrats - August 10, 2022
- Joe Manchin Has Broken Multiple Pledges to the American People - August 10, 2022
- HUGE CONGRATULATIONS: Joe Kent BEATS Trump-Impeaching Jaime Herrera Beutler in Oregon Congressional Primary - August 10, 2022
- Your Retirement Life: Let the Slow and Steady Be Your Way of LIFE - August 9, 2022
- Police Widow Blames Soros-Funded DA for Husband’s Death - August 9, 2022