You have been reading about Texas gun owners’ push to codify permitless carry in their state all year long. Now, Governor Greg Abbott has signed a bill sent to him by Texas’s legislature to make the Lone Star State a permitless carry state by September 1.
The Texas Tribune reports:
Action Line: Whether or not the state government requires you to train before carrying your firearm, you should always get as much training as you can. In an emergency situation, people don’t rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their training. If you’re in Texas, or any state, and you want to carry a firearm, get your gun and your training now.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- This Chart Belongs on Your Fridge and More… - September 22, 2021
- Want to Buy A Condo in China? Are You Kidding? - September 21, 2021
- You Won’t Believe How Tame the Dot Com Bubble Looks - September 20, 2021
- What It Takes to Be like Tom Brady - September 20, 2021
- Time to Get Your Lazy Cash Off the Couch - September 17, 2021