You have been reading about Texas gun owners’ push to codify permitless carry in their state all year long. Now, Governor Greg Abbott has signed a bill sent to him by Texas’s legislature to make the Lone Star State a permitless carry state by September 1.
The Texas Tribune reports:
Action Line: Whether or not the state government requires you to train before carrying your firearm, you should always get as much training as you can. In an emergency situation, people don’t rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their training. If you’re in Texas, or any state, and you want to carry a firearm, get your gun and your training now.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Locking In a Generational Opportunity in Fixed Income - November 30, 2023
- RIP Charlie Munger: Keeping It Simple Never Goes out of Style - November 30, 2023
- Explosion in Gun Ownership Creates Difficulties for Progressives - November 30, 2023
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023
- Shiffrin Brings It Home with World Cup Win at Killington - November 29, 2023