In April, Tennessee joined the ranks of the states where gun owners can carry without a permit after Governor Bill Lee signed the legislature’s permitless carry bill in law. There are now 20 states with permitless carry in effect:
- New Hampshire
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
The big question many gun owners and Second Amendment activists are asking is, will Texas be next?
A permitless carry bill recently passed through the Texas Senate’s Special Committee on Constitutional Issues, but Texas’s Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick doesn’t think there’s enough support in the Texas Senate for the bill to pass a floor vote. The Texas Tribune reports:
Action Line: If you’re living in a state that suppresses your right to bear arms, consider moving to one of America’s “freedom corridors,” and living the life you want.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Locking In a Generational Opportunity in Fixed Income - November 30, 2023
- RIP Charlie Munger: Keeping It Simple Never Goes out of Style - November 30, 2023
- Explosion in Gun Ownership Creates Difficulties for Progressives - November 30, 2023
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023
- Shiffrin Brings It Home with World Cup Win at Killington - November 29, 2023