In April, Tennessee joined the ranks of the states where gun owners can carry without a permit after Governor Bill Lee signed the legislature’s permitless carry bill in law. There are now 20 states with permitless carry in effect:
- New Hampshire
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
The big question many gun owners and Second Amendment activists are asking is, will Texas be next?
A permitless carry bill recently passed through the Texas Senate’s Special Committee on Constitutional Issues, but Texas’s Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick doesn’t think there’s enough support in the Texas Senate for the bill to pass a floor vote. The Texas Tribune reports:
Action Line: If you’re living in a state that suppresses your right to bear arms, consider moving to one of America’s “freedom corridors,” and living the life you want.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Want to Buy A Condo in China? Are You Kidding? - September 21, 2021
- You Won’t Believe How Tame the Dot Com Bubble Looks - September 20, 2021
- What It Takes to Be like Tom Brady - September 20, 2021
- Time to Get Your Lazy Cash Off the Couch - September 17, 2021
- Breaking News: October RAGE Gauge and Market Corrections - September 17, 2021