In April, Tennessee joined the ranks of the states where gun owners can carry without a permit after Governor Bill Lee signed the legislature’s permitless carry bill in law. There are now 19 states with permitless carry in effect:
- New Hampshire
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
The big question many gun owners and Second Amendment activists are asking is, will Texas be next?
A permitless carry bill recently passed through the Texas Senate’s Special Committee on Constitutional Issues, but Texas’s Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick doesn’t think there’s enough support in the Texas Senate for the bill to pass a floor vote. The Texas Tribune reports:
Action Line: If you’re living in a state that suppresses your right to bear arms, consider moving to one of America’s “freedom corridors,” and living the life you want.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy: MVP, Cryptos, GUNS, Big Macs & YOU - May 7, 2021
- Who Could Replace Liz Cheney in Wyoming? Trump’s Picks and More - May 7, 2021
- The Biggest Part of Successful Stock Investing Is This - May 6, 2021
- VIDEO: Utah Parents RAGE Against Mask Mandates: “No More Masks!” - May 6, 2021
- VIDEO: Can Caitlyn Jenner Win California? - May 6, 2021