One thing was clear in last night’s Democrat debate. They don’t know guns. And if you own one, they’re coming for it.
“Hell, yes we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47,” vowed former Texas congressman Beto O’Rourke.
They’ll start with your AR-15 (I own a Colt) and then your AK-47 (also in our family).
And then they’ll go right on down the line to strip you of a Constitutional right.
As my daughter and I watched together, she was clearly upset: “How can they be saying this?”
“How can they believe that?”
Because in their hearts they believe they can run my family better than me.
They believe more government, with them in charge, is the answer.
They’re not getting my guns.
In speaking with a friend after the debate he said he and his dad have talked about that scenario.
And their answer to someone asking for their guns would be that they “must have put them down in the woods while hunting and lost them.”
Here’s a message to arrogant, smug Beto: It’s none of your business why I own an AR-15.
Get out of the way. Let Americans live their lives. We’ll do just fine without your help.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- RECONSTRUCTION: The Confiscation of All His Property - April 13, 2021
- Inflation? Yes. - April 13, 2021
- FORENSIC REPORT: Major Miscounting in Michigan. NH Next? - April 13, 2021
- Demography Is Destiny: You Will Rise and Stand - April 12, 2021
- Fidelity Investments #1: Hires 4,000 Focuses on YOU - April 12, 2021