Under the leadership of socialist Mayor Bill de Blasio, New York City has devolved into a violent, terrifying place. Previous administrations kept crime down through tough policies, but de Blasio’s soft-on-crime stance, including eliminating cash bail for criminals, has led to a spike in crime that is ruining the city.
The latest evidence of the city’s descent into chaos is the vicious attack of a disabled woman by four assailants using a saucepan to beat her. The Daily Mail reports:
Police are currently on the hunt for four attackers who bludgeoned a 61-year-old disabled woman with a cooking pot, then ran off with her walker in New York City.
The incident occurred at 8:20pm on Thursday in the Harlem neighborhood of Manhattan.
Video released by the New York Police Department, the group can be seen in a confrontation with the victim, before one of them drags her to the ground.
Another then begins beating her with what appears to be a cooking pot as a man in a white shirt hovers nearby.
The woman is seen cowering on the floor as the beating continues.
Police say the attackers ran off with cash, credit cards and the woman’s walker.
Action Line: New York City is already one of the toughest gun control locations on earth. Guns can equalize a fight between a little old woman and four thugs armed with a saucepan. Will New York loosen its draconian gun laws to allow law-abiding citizens to defend themselves? No matter where you live, today is the best day to get your gun and your training.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- BLUE STATE BLUES: There’s No Way Out of This for Democrats - August 10, 2022
- Joe Manchin Has Broken Multiple Pledges to the American People - August 10, 2022
- HUGE CONGRATULATIONS: Joe Kent BEATS Trump-Impeaching Jaime Herrera Beutler in Oregon Congressional Primary - August 10, 2022
- Your Retirement Life: Let the Slow and Steady Be Your Way of LIFE - August 9, 2022
- Police Widow Blames Soros-Funded DA for Husband’s Death - August 9, 2022