With first responders stretched thin, and some Americans getting desperate, it’s no surprise to see increased looting.
In San Francisco a few days ago, looters hit a Walgreens, stealing from a rack of products before fleeing by jumping on a bus. Here’s the story from Dave Urbanski at The Blaze:
A brazen couple was caught on cellphone video casually looting a Walgreens in San Francisco amid the city’s shelter-in-place order to stem the spread of the coronavirus.
The clip shows the couple — both of whom wore dark sunglasses — in an aisle while the male grabs handful after handful of items from a shelf and stuffs them in a large bag. The female also was seen carrying a large bag full of items.
It isn’t clear what specifically the couple were after, although the individual who recorded the video was heard saying, “I hope you overdose!” as the pair left the store without paying.
A Walgreens employee, who was wearing a mask and gloves, watched the crime helplessly. He appeared to try grabbing the bag the male was carrying on their way out to no avail.
As employees of a massive corporation, the Walgreens workers are probably told not to intervene in these types of thefts, but what if it was your business? Is everything insured?
Today, many Americans are arming themselves to protect their families and property. Sometimes you are the only person who can protect that which you value from those seeking to harm you or take your livelihood. That said, if you are buying a firearm, please get some training along with it.
I have spent many days training at Sig Sauer Academy in Epping, New Hampshire. The lessons I learned from the instructors there were invaluable. Here’s a sample of my experiences with the Sig Sauer Academy:
- Sig Sauer Academy: Rely on Your Training
- Key to the Draw: Economy of Motion
- Survival Tactics: One Hand Tourniquet Application
- Be Ready to Defend Yourself and Family
- Sheep Get Killed: How to Be a Wolf
A firearm is a powerful and essential tool, but in untrained hands, just like a car or a speedboat, it can be very dangerous. Get your gun and your training now.
Watch the video here, warning, contains some strong language:
@SFPD @chesaboudin @Walgreens SF GOV – PROTECT OUR LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AND BUSINESSES. THE LOOTING HAS BEGUN. Walgreens on Drumm. Suspects jumped on bus and didn’t pay right after on Market and Drumm @sfmta_muni pic.twitter.com/n5T5CEeYub
— Jared William (@Jared_William) March 19, 2020
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Gale Warning During Newport’s Concours and Motor Week - October 3, 2022
- YOU LOOT, WE SHOOT: DeSantis Reminds Looters that Florida is a 2nd Amendment State - October 3, 2022
- RECORD GAS PRICE IN LA: What Happened to Falling Gas Prices? - October 3, 2022
- Survive and Thrive October 2022: Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - October 1, 2022
- What You Start to See Is a Death Spiral - September 30, 2022