“Hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses from Virginia to New England remained without power Monday, several days after a major nor’easter struck the East Coast, and with another storm bearing down,” reports the AP.
The sun finally cam out yesterday as the damage to homes continued to be assessed. In Quincy, Massachusetts, “Three days after a vicious nor’easter pounded coastal neighborhoods here with heavy flooding and near-hurricane winds, wreckage lay scattered in the mud-coated streets leading to the Houghs Neck peninsula,” explains the Boston Globe.
Now residents in the region are gearing up for round two. “Winter Storm Quinn will hammer the storm-weary Northeast with heavy snow and strong winds, triggering additional power outages and tree damage just days after another nor’easter knocked out power to over 2 million,” according to TWC.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Stop America’s Zombie Apocalypse before It Starts - December 1, 2023
- Survive and Thrive November 2023: A Word or Two about Your Survival Guy’s Money - December 1, 2023
- Small Government Just Works - December 1, 2023
- Locking In a Generational Opportunity in Fixed Income - November 30, 2023
- RIP Charlie Munger: Keeping It Simple Never Goes out of Style - November 30, 2023