In a time when Democrats unleashed and encouraged violence on America, more police officers have been shot than ever before. The National Fraternal Order of Police tweeted some horrifying statistics about the number of police officers shot and killed so far in 2021, and it’s a sad reminder that when politicians signal that they don’t care about police, criminals are listening. Back the blue.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH: More officers have been SHOT and KILLED this year than any other year—and there is one month left!
⚠️ 314 Officers Shot
⚠️ 58 Officers Killed by Gunfire
⚠️ Ambush Attacks on Officers Up 126% from 2020 (YTD)
Pray for America’s Law Enforcement! pic.twitter.com/Ufm87YCsd2
— National Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) (@GLFOP) December 1, 2021
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- “Doctor, What Are You Doing?” “Nothing,” He Said - October 3, 2023
- Bidenflation Making It Harder to Retire - October 3, 2023
- Will Illinois Gun Owners Register Their Firearms? - October 3, 2023
- “Oh, This Is Prime Real Estate,” They Say - October 2, 2023
- Survive and Thrive September 2023: “I Want to Be a Farmer, a Garbageman, or Tom Brady” - October 2, 2023