In a time when Democrats unleashed and encouraged violence on America, more police officers have been shot than ever before. The National Fraternal Order of Police tweeted some horrifying statistics about the number of police officers shot and killed so far in 2021, and it’s a sad reminder that when politicians signal that they don’t care about police, criminals are listening. Back the blue.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH: More officers have been SHOT and KILLED this year than any other year—and there is one month left!
⚠️ 314 Officers Shot
⚠️ 58 Officers Killed by Gunfire
⚠️ Ambush Attacks on Officers Up 126% from 2020 (YTD)
Pray for America’s Law Enforcement! pic.twitter.com/Ufm87YCsd2
— National Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) (@GLFOP) December 1, 2021
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Warren Miller: If You Don’t Do It This Year, You’ll Be… - January 30, 2023
- Your Investment Focus Is the Foundation for Success - January 30, 2023
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023