In a time when Democrats unleashed and encouraged violence on America, more police officers have been shot than ever before. The National Fraternal Order of Police tweeted some horrifying statistics about the number of police officers shot and killed so far in 2021, and it’s a sad reminder that when politicians signal that they don’t care about police, criminals are listening. Back the blue.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH: More officers have been SHOT and KILLED this year than any other year—and there is one month left!
⚠️ 314 Officers Shot
⚠️ 58 Officers Killed by Gunfire
⚠️ Ambush Attacks on Officers Up 126% from 2020 (YTD)
Pray for America’s Law Enforcement! pic.twitter.com/Ufm87YCsd2
— National Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) (@GLFOP) December 1, 2021
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Why You AWLAYS Need This in Your Portfolio - January 21, 2022
- DIGITAL GOLD? Bitcoin-Stock Correlation Heightens, Frightening Investors - January 21, 2022
- COUNTING ON THE COMMIES? Evergrande Bondholders Hope China Will Work with Them - January 21, 2022
- SPAC Risks Unmasked in Shakeup - January 21, 2022
- February RAGE Gauge: MEET the Scorched Earth Economy - January 20, 2022