In a time when Democrats unleashed and encouraged violence on America, more police officers have been shot than ever before. The National Fraternal Order of Police tweeted some horrifying statistics about the number of police officers shot and killed so far in 2021, and it’s a sad reminder that when politicians signal that they don’t care about police, criminals are listening. Back the blue.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH: More officers have been SHOT and KILLED this year than any other year—and there is one month left!
⚠️ 314 Officers Shot
⚠️ 58 Officers Killed by Gunfire
⚠️ Ambush Attacks on Officers Up 126% from 2020 (YTD)
Pray for America’s Law Enforcement! pic.twitter.com/Ufm87YCsd2
— National Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) (@GLFOP) December 1, 2021
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Get Off the Investment Roller Coaster: Have a Plan - September 29, 2022
- These 10 States Are Fighting for Your Liberty Retirement - September 29, 2022
- IN FOR THE LONG HAUL: Building Wealth with Compounding - September 29, 2022
- What Can We Learn from Hurricane Season? - September 28, 2022
- FOLLOW THE MONEY: Wealthy Americans Fleeing High Tax States Faster than Others - September 28, 2022