Got this from a client yesterday. This is peak madness.
You are probably aware of this but I still can’t wrap my mind around it. Let me throw some money at companies because people are talking about them. On Twitter…😂
LOL and other acronyms….
There’s so much information in Tweets that @SPDJIndices built a stock index around them.
Introducing the S&P 500 Twitter Sentiment Index, now measuring conversations & $cashtags on the top positively talked about S&P 500 companies. #YourVoiceYourIndex 👇https://t.co/8aKDXpc94r pic.twitter.com/jiIrBDQb2g
— Twitter Dev (@TwitterDev) November 18, 2021
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Thrills in Bills: New Excitement for Treasury Investors - October 5, 2022
- WATCH: Jean-Pierre STUMPED By Question on Gas Prices - October 5, 2022
- Can Politics Predict the Markets? - October 5, 2022
- The Simple, Elegant Power of the Retirement Compounders - October 5, 2022
- My Money Sleeps: “I Never Bought a Car as an Investment in My Life,” Jay Leno - October 4, 2022