President Trump, at a recent rally in Montana, was on his “A” game. At one point, he referred to the phrase “thousand points of light” wondering out loud what the heck that meant. And then he said: “Make America Great Again”. People know what that means. It’s simple. Because deep down in their gut Americans know that our greatness has been wasted on foreign endeavors by the former and current elites of the old GOP. As Pat Buchanan points out in The American Conservative:
With never-Trump conservatives bailing on the GOP and crying out for the Party of Pelosi to save us, some painful truths need to be restated.
The Republican Party of Bush I and II, of Bob Dole and John McCain, is history. It’s not coming back. Unlike the Bourbons after the Revolution and the Terror, after Napoleon and the Empire, no restoration is in the cards.
It is over. The GOP’s policies of recent decades — the New World Order of George H.W. Bush, the crusades for democracy of Bush II — failed, and are seen as having failed. With Trump’s capture of the party they were repudiated.
There will be no turning back.
Make America Great Again. It’s that simple.
Florida Georgia Line – Simple
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- “Then One Day the Grandfather was Gone” - September 28, 2023
- How Joe Biden Raised Oil Prices - September 28, 2023
- Is the Philadelphia Looting Spree the Wake-up Call America Needs? - September 28, 2023
- “No Way I’m Spending That Much on Those” - September 27, 2023
- What Trade Policy Serves America’s National Interest Best? - September 27, 2023