Fox News opinion anchor Tucker Carlson explains the New Way Forward Act, sponsored by Democrats in the House, including Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Tucker reports:
At this moment there is a bill pending in Congress called the New Way Forward Act. It’s received almost no publicity, which is unfortunate as well as revealing.
The legislation is sponsored by 44 House Democrats, including Reps. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York. At roughly 4,400 words, it’s almost exactly as long as the U.S. Constitution.
Like the Constitution, this legislation is designed to create a whole new country. The bill would entirely remake our immigration system, with the explicit purpose of ensuring that criminals are able to move here, and settle here permanently, with impunity.
You may think we’re exaggerating for effect. We’re not – not even a little.
Read more here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- My Money Sleeps: “I Never Bought a Car as an Investment in My Life,” Jay Leno - October 4, 2022
- Why Would Putin Sabotage His Own Strategic Assets? - October 4, 2022
- Fidelity and the Flight to the Suburbs - October 4, 2022
- Meet Me at Freddy’s - October 4, 2022
- Gale Warning During Newport’s Concours and Motor Week - October 3, 2022