Why is Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen happy to talk about her views on abortion, gun control, and climate change in committee hearings, but unwilling to discuss inflation? That’s a question posed by Tucker Carlson on his show, Tucker Carlson Tonight. Carlson went on to say that in a functioning country, Janet Yellen would no longer be Treasury Secretary, she’d be retired and writing her memoirs.
View this post on Instagram
Action Line: If you’re worried about the effects Janet Yellen’s inflation will have on your investment portfolio, let’s talk.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Money 101: There’s a Reason Family Always Comes 1st - November 26, 2022
- Teaching A Family Investment: Warren Buffett’s Annual Letter and You - November 25, 2022
- Happy Thanksgiving! - November 24, 2022
- Progressives Want to Blind You to Big City Crime - November 23, 2022
- Biden Rewards ESG Managers with New 401(k) Rule - November 23, 2022