Why is Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen happy to talk about her views on abortion, gun control, and climate change in committee hearings, but unwilling to discuss inflation? That’s a question posed by Tucker Carlson on his show, Tucker Carlson Tonight. Carlson went on to say that in a functioning country, Janet Yellen would no longer be Treasury Secretary, she’d be retired and writing her memoirs.
View this post on Instagram
Action Line: If you’re worried about the effects Janet Yellen’s inflation will have on your investment portfolio, let’s talk.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- “Then One Day the Grandfather was Gone” - September 28, 2023
- How Joe Biden Raised Oil Prices - September 28, 2023
- Is the Philadelphia Looting Spree the Wake-up Call America Needs? - September 28, 2023
- “No Way I’m Spending That Much on Those” - September 27, 2023
- What Trade Policy Serves America’s National Interest Best? - September 27, 2023