Tucker Carlson hits back at critics of his past statements. He explains that by “defining political disagreements as a mortal threat to the country, something that’s dangerous.” The left has set its sites on Carlson, and Fox News, and is using groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center and George Soros funded Media Matters to attack the network. In his opening monologue, Carlson takes it to the left leaning media head on.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- The Great Reset: What’s in a Name? - January 27, 2021
- I Stand with Rand - January 27, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000: Part II - January 27, 2021
- You Know “We’ve Been Lied To” and They Laugh at Us - January 26, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000 - January 26, 2021