You’re telling me you want peace of mind and security for your family and that you’re sick and tired of the unrest in your city. You’re also telling me you beat inertia and packed your bags. Don’t despair over all the boxes.
From a client:
We finally completed our move this last week and our new address is: (not in the city). We are still waiting for our land line phone to be hooked up so you can reach us on the cell. We want to send the proceeds of our sale to our Fidelity account for you to manage. What a RELIEF to be out of the city. Talk to you soon.”
Your Action Plan: Beat inertia now: “Things will be better” is not a guarantee.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Locking In a Generational Opportunity in Fixed Income - November 30, 2023
- RIP Charlie Munger: Keeping It Simple Never Goes out of Style - November 30, 2023
- Explosion in Gun Ownership Creates Difficulties for Progressives - November 30, 2023
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023
- Shiffrin Brings It Home with World Cup Win at Killington - November 29, 2023