You’re telling me you want peace of mind and security for your family and that you’re sick and tired of the unrest in your city. You’re also telling me you beat inertia and packed your bags. Don’t despair over all the boxes.
From a client:
We finally completed our move this last week and our new address is: (not in the city). We are still waiting for our land line phone to be hooked up so you can reach us on the cell. We want to send the proceeds of our sale to our Fidelity account for you to manage. What a RELIEF to be out of the city. Talk to you soon.”
Your Action Plan: Beat inertia now: “Things will be better” is not a guarantee.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023
- Welcome to Hotel California, Where You Can Never Leave - January 25, 2023
- What You’re Telling Me Matters - January 24, 2023
- The Rich Seek More from Bank Accounts - January 24, 2023