You’re telling me you want peace of mind and security for your family and that you’re sick and tired of the unrest in your city. You’re also telling me you beat inertia and packed your bags. Don’t despair over all the boxes.
From a client:
We finally completed our move this last week and our new address is: (not in the city). We are still waiting for our land line phone to be hooked up so you can reach us on the cell. We want to send the proceeds of our sale to our Fidelity account for you to manage. What a RELIEF to be out of the city. Talk to you soon.”
Your Action Plan: Beat inertia now: “Things will be better” is not a guarantee.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- How to Treat Your Money (Hint: Not Like this Guy) - October 26, 2020
- Your Survival Guy’s Saturday Lunch Surprise You Won’t Believe - October 26, 2020
- Jimmy Buffett’s: A Pirate Looks at 40 - October 26, 2020
- Final Debate Review: Your Daughter’s Struggle is NOT Amusing - October 23, 2020
- Why Vanguard is Too Big: Part X: A Lesson from My Father About Paying Too Much - October 23, 2020