Happy Monday. Your Survival Guy was in Boston over the weekend operating underground. Actually, Becky and I were in the city to see our daughter in college, and one of our tasks (it’s amazing how quickly kids put parents to work) was to pick up a printer.
So there was Your Survival Guy, in the Heart of Darkness riding the subway or “T” as it’s known in Boston. It had been years since I took the T, probably going back to when I worked in Boston at Fidelity Investments back in the mid-90s. Anyway, I’m here to report that it’s clean and it was a pleasant experience. The only “issue” being, the mask mandate. It’s not exactly the easiest process putting a printer down to put up your mask. But that’s the world we live in.
I can tell you the compliance of all is pretty shocking with everyone looking the same—living in some dystopia like The Handmaid’s Tale.
Action Line: How will there be any change if everyone’s so happy to go along?
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- My Nephew Graduates, and I’m Larry the Cable Guy - June 5, 2023
- California Is Driving These Wealthy Businesses Out of the State - June 5, 2023
- Rome, Paris, U.S.A.: Global Crisis in Confidence - June 2, 2023
- Your Survival Guy’s Best Insider’s Guide to Rome - June 2, 2023
- What Is a Fiduciary Duty? Are You Working with a Fiduciary? - June 2, 2023