There will be more fights. George Soros’ funded Moveon.org will guarantee it. “Can one imagine how the media would pile on Trump if working-class white males in Trump T-shirts invaded a Hillary Clinton rally and shut it down?” asks Pat Buchanan. Actually, I’d prefer they wear the “Hillary for Prison 2016” T-shirts.
Prediction. Given their “victory” in Chicago, MoveOn.org and its allied nasties will try to replicate it, again and again. And as Americans came to despise the ’60s radicals, they will come to despise them.
And, as in the 1960s, the country will take a turn — to the right.
America has changed from the land we grew up in. But she is not yet ready to allow ugly mobs screaming obscenities at Trump and his folks inside and outside that hall in Chicago, or their paragons like socialist senator Bernie Sanders, to take over the country.
Those raising hell in the street in Chicago and that convention hall are unfit to be citizens of this democratic republic.
For as Edmund Burke reminded us, “Men of intemperate minds can never be free. Their passions forge their fetters.”
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Survive and Thrive October 2022: Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - October 1, 2022
- What You Start to See Is a Death Spiral - September 30, 2022
- Why Your State Doesn’t Need an Income Tax - September 30, 2022
- Biden, Harris, Obama and Democracy? - September 30, 2022
- Get Off the Investment Roller Coaster: Have a Plan - September 29, 2022