Congratulations Donald Trump. Congratulations America. We the people won. The real people of this country have spoken. The Second Amendment has been saved from near upheaval and the Supreme Court is back in play to do what it’s supposed to do: Protect your Constitutional rights.
What a difference 24 hours can make. Never underestimate the will of the people. Donald Trump never did. And he has already shown he wants to unite this country declaring this morning,“Its’ time for us to come together as one united people.” It’s a brand new day America.
Trump is currently leading with 274 electoral college votes, and looks to pick up to at least 310 by the time all the votes are in.
Despite the language used to describe Trump as a racist, he outperformed Mitt Romney proportionally among black men, black women, Latina women, the Other races category, and tied among Latino men. Ultimately Trump will accumulate the same number of total votes that Romney accumulated, but Clinton will have under performed Obama’s 2012 total by about 3.4 million votes as things stand right now (these totals are subject to change given mail in balloting but should be approximately correct).
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- My Money Sleeps: “I Never Bought a Car as an Investment in My Life,” Jay Leno - October 4, 2022
- Why Would Putin Sabotage His Own Strategic Assets? - October 4, 2022
- Fidelity and the Flight to the Suburbs - October 4, 2022
- Meet Me at Freddy’s - October 4, 2022
- Gale Warning During Newport’s Concours and Motor Week - October 3, 2022