Monday on Fox Business network, host Neil Cavuto asked John Allison, former CEO of BB&T if he might land an appointment by Donald Trump to the Federal Reserve . Allison demurred, but putting him on the Fed’s board of governors would be the best step the Trump Administration could make. Allison is the former President and CEO of the Cato Institute, and is committed to freedom. There could be no better appointee to the central bank’s leadership. Watch the interview with Cavuto and Allison below.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021