Monday on Fox Business network, host Neil Cavuto asked John Allison, former CEO of BB&T if he might land an appointment by Donald Trump to the Federal Reserve . Allison demurred, but putting him on the Fed’s board of governors would be the best step the Trump Administration could make. Allison is the former President and CEO of the Cato Institute, and is committed to freedom. There could be no better appointee to the central bank’s leadership. Watch the interview with Cavuto and Allison below.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Remembering Ronald Read Who Died with an $8 Million Fortune - September 23, 2022
- DeSantis Describes the Great American Exodus - September 23, 2022
- Honey, Where’d all the Covid Money Go? - September 23, 2022
- How Long Will Your Pension Fund Last? - September 23, 2022
- Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - September 22, 2022