Monday on Fox Business network, host Neil Cavuto asked John Allison, former CEO of BB&T if he might land an appointment by Donald Trump to the Federal Reserve . Allison demurred, but putting him on the Fed’s board of governors would be the best step the Trump Administration could make. Allison is the former President and CEO of the Cato Institute, and is committed to freedom. There could be no better appointee to the central bank’s leadership. Watch the interview with Cavuto and Allison below.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Investing Habits of the Fairly Wealthy: #10 Powerball - September 29, 2023
- Your Survival Guy: “Life on Main Street Hasn’t Been This Hard in a While” - September 29, 2023
- Your Retirement Life: Striped Bass Fishing off Block Island - September 29, 2023
- “Then One Day the Grandfather was Gone” - September 28, 2023
- How Joe Biden Raised Oil Prices - September 28, 2023