Sunday, they put it all on the line for their countries for all the world to see. Literally. This is the world’s game. And now my family’s too.
I used to get annoyed with all the flopping and the drama. But now? I still get annoyed with all the flopping and drama, but I can see why when there’s hockey-like contact out there and see the art of it all too. We’ve never been so glued to a soccer game.
The world’s game was on display, and host Qatar made it work. Here’s what stood out to me in yesterday’s broadcast, as pointed out by the announcer: Many fans in the stadium spent their life savings to attend this World Cup. Imagine doing that for your team’s appearance in the Super Bowl, for example, and you get the picture of how much this means.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Will the Fed Hold Up Its End of the Bargain? - September 21, 2023
- Are Most NFTs Now Worthless? - September 21, 2023
- 2ND AMENDMENT ALERT: Biden to Create New Anti-Gun Office - September 21, 2023
- Don’t Ask Me When to Haul Your Boat - September 20, 2023
- You May Be Surprised by America’s “Least Woke City” - September 20, 2023