“Cold Duck Time” is on the album Swiss Movement by the Les McCann trio with saxophonist Eddie Harris and trumpeter Benny Bailey. It was recorded live on June 21,1969 at the Montreux Jazz Festival in Switzerland. They learned the song earlier that day. Duck is a cheap sparkling wine.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- What Can We Learn from Hurricane Season? - September 28, 2022
- FOLLOW THE MONEY: Wealthy Americans Fleeing High Tax States Faster than Others - September 28, 2022
- RIGHT TO WORK: Ford Will Build New Truck in Kentucky - September 28, 2022
- Prices Are Like Adult Kids: You Don’t Have Much Control Over Them - September 27, 2022
- HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS: Student Loan Bailout Will Cost over Twice What Biden Promised - September 27, 2022