The Air Force’s secretive X-37B will soon be launched into orbit by Elon Musk’s Space X rockets. According to Bloomberg, Musk’s venture was able to beat the established launch company, United Launch Alliance (a joint venture of Boeing and Lockheed Martin) by offering lower prices. Musk promises to launch for $61 million, a bargain compared to UAL’s typical price of over $100 million.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Get Off the Investment Roller Coaster: Have a Plan - September 29, 2022
- These 10 States Are Fighting for Your Liberty Retirement - September 29, 2022
- IN FOR THE LONG HAUL: Building Wealth with Compounding - September 29, 2022
- What Can We Learn from Hurricane Season? - September 28, 2022
- FOLLOW THE MONEY: Wealthy Americans Fleeing High Tax States Faster than Others - September 28, 2022