The Air Force’s secretive X-37B will soon be launched into orbit by Elon Musk’s Space X rockets. According to Bloomberg, Musk’s venture was able to beat the established launch company, United Launch Alliance (a joint venture of Boeing and Lockheed Martin) by offering lower prices. Musk promises to launch for $61 million, a bargain compared to UAL’s typical price of over $100 million.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Warren Miller: If You Don’t Do It This Year, You’ll Be… - January 30, 2023
- Your Investment Focus Is the Foundation for Success - January 30, 2023
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023