The Air Force’s secretive X-37B will soon be launched into orbit by Elon Musk’s Space X rockets. According to Bloomberg, Musk’s venture was able to beat the established launch company, United Launch Alliance (a joint venture of Boeing and Lockheed Martin) by offering lower prices. Musk promises to launch for $61 million, a bargain compared to UAL’s typical price of over $100 million.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021