Bonds play a role in your portfolio even when interest rates are low. You absolutely, without a doubt, must consider your risk first and foremost before investing in stocks. That’s why I want you to put your bonds before your stocks when considering today’s market environment.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Retirement Life: “My life Has Always Been One of Very Good Fortune” - December 5, 2019
- America’s Silent Army with 423M Guns - December 5, 2019
- Banks Are Selling Your Private Info to Strangers - December 4, 2019
- Survive and Thrive December: Rich Grandchild, Poor Grandchild - December 3, 2019
- Here’s Why You Should Treat Your Disaster Cash like Gold - December 3, 2019