Bonds play a role in your portfolio even when interest rates are low. You absolutely, without a doubt, must consider your risk first and foremost before investing in stocks. That’s why I want you to put your bonds before your stocks when considering today’s market environment.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy Emergency: Engines Won’t Start, We’re Drifting into the Rocks - July 10, 2020
- Grateful Dead: Eyes of the World - July 10, 2020
- You’re Telling Me about 8% and Pickleball - July 9, 2020
- Here’s What You’re Telling Me after Your Fourth of July Holiday - July 9, 2020
- Sportswriter Jason Whitlock on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” - July 8, 2020