The Fed has bailed out the market. For now that is. Which is why I’ve been spending more of my research time at the Blanchard and Company, Inc.’s websites.
Dick Young has an account with Blanchard and knew the company’s founder Jim Blanchard well.
Compared to gold, silver hasn’t looked this good in a while. The price of an ounce of gold is at 81.6 times the price of an ounce of silver today. That follows one of the fastest divergences between the prices of the two metals in history.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Investing Habits of the Fairly Wealthy: #10 Powerball - September 29, 2023
- Your Survival Guy: “Life on Main Street Hasn’t Been This Hard in a While” - September 29, 2023
- Your Retirement Life: Striped Bass Fishing off Block Island - September 29, 2023
- “Then One Day the Grandfather was Gone” - September 28, 2023
- How Joe Biden Raised Oil Prices - September 28, 2023