The Fed has bailed out the market. For now that is. Which is why I’ve been spending more of my research time at the Blanchard and Company, Inc.’s websites.
Dick Young has an account with Blanchard and knew the company’s founder Jim Blanchard well.
Compared to gold, silver hasn’t looked this good in a while. The price of an ounce of gold is at 81.6 times the price of an ounce of silver today. That follows one of the fastest divergences between the prices of the two metals in history.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021