I always love Larry Kudlow’s enthusiasm and can-do attitude. It’s the spirit for what our economy is built upon.
Kudlow knows there’s a fine line between success and failure, and that it’s freedom that makes the difference.
Before the unpredictable China virus hit American shores, Larry Kudlow had helped Donald Trump craft an economic policy that had driven unemployment levels to near record lows (see my chart below).
In a speech to the Republican National Convention last night, Kudlow promised more tax cuts and regulatory rollback in Trump’s second term.
- Payroll tax cuts for higher wages
- Income tax cuts for the middle class
- Capital gains tax cuts for investment, productivity, and jobs
- Much more regulatory relief for small businesses
Kudlow also warned Americans against the danger of Joe Biden’s plan for a $4 trillion tax hike. Those tax hikes would be a disaster for America’s small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Watch his speech here:
Action Plan: Americans are about to choose the economy they want for the next four years. The risks are high. Every month I analyze Americans’ risk perception using my RAGE Gauge. Click here to sign up for my RAGE Gauge alert, but only if you’re serious.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021