You may have heard of Nicholas Sandmann, a young boy from Kentucky who attended the Right to Life rally in Washington D.C. with other members of his Catholic school.
After the rally, Sandmann bought a red “Make America Great Again” hat, thinking nothing of such a simple act.
Then, he was ambushed by professional D.C. activists, who filmed his awkward high school reaction, and turned him into a “poster boy” for the far right.
Sandmann’s reputation was immediately attacked by what he referred to correctly as “the full war machine of the mainstream media.”
They called him names and printed negative stories about him. A kid, from Kentucky, who never said a word. They attacked his character.
Unlike many of the media’s victims though, Sandmann fought back, and won. He has settled cases with numerous mainstream media outlets that slandered him.
Last night, at the Republican National Convention, Sandmann explained his story, and reiterated his support for Donald Trump, and at the end of his remarks, he put on that red hat.
Sandmann is a new voice for his generation, and he did an incredible job last night.
Action Plan: One piece of advice Sandmann remembered while he was being taunted by an agitator with a drum stuck in his face, was that of a family friend who said “never do anything to embarrass your family, your school, or your community.” Everyone should remember those words.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023