When Your Survival Guy was in fourth grade, I had to do a report on one of the 50 states. I chose Wyoming because I thought its square box shape was cool. Turns out, all these years later, I was on to something as Wyoming checks a lot of the boxes that matter to me, and I’m sure you too.
Here’s a sample of the items that matter to Your Survival Guy when it comes to picking a “Super State.” Does the state restrict liberty by forcing residents to get things like “vaccine passports?” What about protections for the Second Amendment? And is the state treating its residents like a piggy bank? Those questions and more are what can make the difference in whether or not a state is “SUPER.”
I have clients spread all over Wyoming from Jackson Hole, to the University of Wyoming, to small towns that are off the beaten path, to ranches that stretch out as far as the eye can see. This summer may not be the time to check it out as Yellowstone is busier than rush hour traffic (remember that?). Maybe go in September when the kids go back to school.
Action Line: Love Wyoming but maybe it’s still not the right state for you? Check out my list of Super States to find your favorite.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- You Won’t Believe How Tame the Dot Com Bubble Looks - September 20, 2021
- What It Takes to Be like Tom Brady - September 20, 2021
- Time to Get Your Lazy Cash Off the Couch - September 17, 2021
- Breaking News: October RAGE Gauge and Market Corrections - September 17, 2021
- VIDEO: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Has Exposed Google as a ‘Vaccine’ Company - September 17, 2021