The one way for you to beat inertia is to take action. We all have dreams about who we want to be and how we want to live, but actually doing something about it can be hard. Taking action is doing something. If you have money collecting dust in a low-interest-bearing bank account, consider opening an account with Fidelity. There’s a cornucopia of money funds to choose from. Fidelity’s Treasury Money Market, for example, yields about five percent. You can simply go to Fidelity.com, but don’t leave Your Survival Guy in such haste. Read my Top 10 Investing Mistakes to Avoid (and one bonus mistake) here before you go.
Action Line: We have a lot to talk about. When you’re ready, of course.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Wellington and Wellesley Funds Not Managed by Vanguard - September 22, 2023
- Remembering Jimmy Buffett: The Oldest Surfer on the Beach - September 22, 2023
- The Folly of Windmills from Nowhere USA - September 22, 2023
- NYC Rolling Out the Robocops - September 22, 2023
- Will the Fed Hold Up Its End of the Bargain? - September 21, 2023