Miracles do happen.
As you know from yesterday, Your Survival Guy’s AGA stove stopped working. Not good, and for some background, getting service, is near impossible. The closest guy I have is four hours away. Not exactly convenient and when I ask other companies for service it’s met with “we don’t service AGAs.”
So, like any sane person, I decided to wait for my service tech to let me know when he can make the drive down. Right?
No, instead I pulled the innards of the beast apart and determined it was a shot thermo couple. This is rocket science to Your Survival Guy. Anyway, talked to the local hardware store. Turns out they’re stocked with thermo couples. And an hour or so later we’re back to operational with the AGA.
P.S. Thankfully Your Survival Guy’s fix didn’t unfold into this…
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- If You’re a Highly Effective Person, We Should Talk - March 24, 2023
- What’s Happening to Charles Schwab? - March 24, 2023
- Prepare for the Predictable - March 24, 2023
- Is Vanguard Voting Against Your Political Beliefs? - March 23, 2023
- Call It the Difference between Normal and Crazy - March 23, 2023