Don’t look now, but we’re in a good entry point for fixed income. If you’re looking to get your lazy cash off your couch and up-and-at-‘em, please get in touch with me. Remember, you don’t need to save the world in a day. Slow and steady wins the race.
Read more about investing in bonds here:
- Why We Favor Laddering Bonds
- Why Bonds Always Matter to You
- Bonds vs. Stocks: First Things First
- Why Buying Bonds Matters in Times Like These
- Your Retirement Life: Do You Understand the Value of Bonds?
- Ignore Bonds (at Your Peril) and Be Average, Like the Next Guy
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Gale Warning During Newport’s Concours and Motor Week - October 3, 2022
- YOU LOOT, WE SHOOT: DeSantis Reminds Looters that Florida is a 2nd Amendment State - October 3, 2022
- Survive and Thrive October 2022: Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - October 1, 2022
- What You Start to See Is a Death Spiral - September 30, 2022
- Why Your State Doesn’t Need an Income Tax - September 30, 2022