How did you feel about your investments while talkin’ turkey this Thanksgiving? Did the story about the cryptocurrency millionaires get under your skin? Did the 900-point drop in the Dow on Black Friday cause indigestion? Because these are the times to understand why you’re reacting the way you are to the events of the day.
In a time when people discuss their money with the same breeziness they do the weather, it’s important to remember just how much is at stake. Don’t forget how brutal markets can be, even for investors who are “in the know.”
Action Line: A trusted advisor will help you take emotion out of the equation. Easy to say. Hard to do. Maybe we should talk. But only if you’re serious.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023
- Welcome to Hotel California, Where You Can Never Leave - January 25, 2023
- What You’re Telling Me Matters - January 24, 2023
- The Rich Seek More from Bank Accounts - January 24, 2023