With the Fed raising rates by 0.75% yesterday, all of a sudden, the bond game is cookin’. We needed this move. And some more down the road just like it would be exactly what the doctor ordered.
I’d like to see a continued pace of rate increases like this until “savers” can get some return on their money. The “risk free” rate of return has been far too low for far too long.
Will the Fed have the conviction to see it through? I feel like I’m watching Lucy hold the football for Charlie Brown when I get excited about future moves. We’ll see. Stay tuned.
Action Line: Until then, the bond game is alive and well. Don’t miss this boat. If you want to get to know me, subscribe to my monthly Survive & Thrive letter. We’re in this together.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Are You Fairly Wealthy? I’m Listening - March 21, 2023
- How Long Is Your Water Supply Chain? - March 21, 2023
- Your Survival Guy’s BEST Insider’s Guide to Key West - March 20, 2023
- Be Wary of Those Who Wrap Themselves in Capes - March 20, 2023
- For Whom Is Your Portfolio Serving? - March 17, 2023