On Tucker Carlson Tonight, Vivek Ramaswamy explains what he calls the “defining scam of our time.” He’s referring to the use of investor money by BlackRock and other money managers to push the goals of what he calls the “woke industrial complex.” Of course, Your Survival Guy has been warning readers about BlackRock and its high fee, biased ESG programs for years. Here’s a sample:
- You Invest, They Win: ESG Is a Money Grab
- BlackRock Has Two Sets of Rules for China and America
- BLACKROCK’S BILLIONS: Guess Where Those ESG Fees Are Going?
- Index Funds Put Politics Ahead of Shareholders in the Boardroom
- ESG Ratings Are a Subjective Mirage
- BlackRock Wants Investors with a “Shared Vision”
- We Three Kingmakers: These Firms Control Almost Everything
- COAL STRIKES: BlackRock the New Kingmaker?
- Bogle Warned: 800 lb. Gorillas & Greener Pastures
- EGO: BlackRock CEO Goes Woke with Investor Money
For much more on how you invest, and they win, click here.
Watch Ramaswamy with Tucker Carlson here:
Action Line: To avoid letting money managers vote your shares with their values, build yourself a portfolio of individual stocks and bonds, not their woke ESG index funds. If you need help, I would love to talk with you. If you would like to get to know me before we talk on the phone, there’s no better way than signing up for my free monthly Survive & Thrive letter. In the letter each month, I encourage and push you to achieve the personal and financial security goals you’ve set for your family. Click here to subscribe. We’ll get to know each other, and get serious about your future success.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Buying A Boat: Who’s Looking Out for You? - August 12, 2022
- Corporate Borrowers Giving Up on the ESG Market - August 12, 2022
- Even the ACLU Hates Gavin Newsom’s New Gun Control Law - August 12, 2022
- Your Survival Guy’s Favorite Number is 72: Here’s Why - August 11, 2022
- WHOLE FOODS CEO: “Socialists Are Taking Over” - August 11, 2022