Happy Friday. What a week. Are you feeling the whiplash from the market?
- Look at this chart below and share it with a loved one. This is how you begin teaching the next generation how to invest. It speaks the truth to investing: TIME. The key ingredient to compounding money is TIME. Without TIME you’re blowin’ in the wind, not sure which way is up. Like a child, your investments need TIME to grow.
- It’s said that Albert Einstein referred to compound interest as the 8th Wonder of the World. Take it from the guy who knew a thing or two about TIME.
- Put time on your side.
- How else do you put TIME on your side? Stay alive. Stay healthy. Eat well, exercise, remove stresses from your life. All easy to understand but not easy to do.
- Another way to put TIME on your side? Teach the next generation how to invest. Read this story about a valued client in this remembrance.
- Who was it that introduced you to Richard C. Young’s Intelligence Report? Many of you tell me it was your father or grandfather. See if you can do the same for your children. Sign up here. The best things in life are free.
- YourSurvivalGuy.com is not simply about disasters from Mother Nature. As we’re seeing in real time, the globalist left wants this GREAT RESET and is doing it through a virus. A valued client tells me his brother’s anagram for Omicron: MORONIC.
- What politician is going to take the torch for conservative family values? It doesn’t have to be a Republican. Tulsi Gabbard? I like Tucker Carlson, but my associate feels Tucker is best positioned tooling on the left from where he currently sits. DeSantis? Too big a loss for Florida. States’ rights is the future. Keep him in place.
- Who’s the left going to run? Kamala? Buttigieg? Michelle? It’s a short bench.
- Check out these numbers for Your Survival Guy’s Super States. The Editorial Board of The Wall Street Journal explains in “America’s Two-Track Jobs Recovery,” that states with Republican-controlled governments are seeing a boom in their economies, while Democrat-controlled states that have maintained the harshest shutdown policies are lagging behind, and still suffering COVID outbreaks. They write:
It’s clear from the numbers, if you’ll bear with us. The Labor Department recently reported that the unemployment rate in October hit the lowest on record since 1976 in West Virginia (4.3%), Georgia (3.1%), Oklahoma (2.7%), Utah (2.2%) and Nebraska (1.9%). Vermont (2.8%), Idaho (2.8%), South Dakota (2.8%), New Hampshire (2.9%), Alabama (3.1%), Montana (3.1%), Wisconsin (3.2%) and Indiana (3.3%) are close to their pre-pandemic rates.
In some of these states, many unemployed have dropped out of the labor force, which has reduced their unemployment rates. But the labor force has grown in Idaho, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah and Wisconsin as well as some others. All these states have GOP governors and legislatures, with the exception of Wisconsin (Democratic Governor) and Vermont (Democratic legislature).
Nine states, on the other hand, have unemployment rates above 6%—California (7.3%), Nevada (7.3%), New Jersey (7%), New York (6.9%), New Mexico (6.5%), Connecticut (6.4%), Hawaii (6.3%), Michigan (6.1%) and Alaska (6.1%). All have Democratic government trifectas save Michigan (GOP legislature) and Alaska (GOP Governor and legislature).
- Don’t look now, but my favored state of New Hampshire is an island of freedom in New England and America, coming in at #1 in Cato’s Freedom in the 50 States 2021. My favorite line from Cato? New Hampshire is one of the two best states in the country for gun rights.
- Your Survival Guy WARNING: Deadliest Markets This Century
Survive and Thrive this weekend.
Your Survival Guy
Action Line: My December Survive and Thrive newsletter was released yesterday. Sign up here to be the first one in the know. But only if you’re serious.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy’s Guide to Your Lazy Cash - December 9, 2022
- FEAR IN THE DARK: Terrorists Strike More U.S. Power Stations - December 9, 2022
- SEC Signals Greater Regulation of Crypto “Casinos” - December 9, 2022
- Your Survival Guy’s Christmas at Fort Wilderness - December 8, 2022
- Vanguard Does a U-Turn on Investor Activism - December 8, 2022