Action Line: Central banks the world over talk about “soft” landings. Listen, I’m not a pilot, I’m Your Survival Guy, government has a history of screwing up landings and cleaning up the wreckage after the crash. I’m not in the prediction business. Prices are what they are. They can go as high as someone else is willing to pay. Prices are essentially a qualitative event. I want you focused on the quantitative. In other words, I want you to get cold hard cash in the form of dividends to be “invested” in the chaos.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Investing Habits of the Fairly Wealthy: #10 Powerball - September 29, 2023
- Your Survival Guy: “Life on Main Street Hasn’t Been This Hard in a While” - September 29, 2023
- Your Retirement Life: Striped Bass Fishing off Block Island - September 29, 2023
- “Then One Day the Grandfather was Gone” - September 28, 2023
- How Joe Biden Raised Oil Prices - September 28, 2023