Your Survival Guy’s best money advice in times like these is to get out of debt. I know, I know, how boring, especially when you’re reading about how everyone’s borrowing on margin to juice returns. But here’s the deal. Take a step back for a second and consider how valuable each and every dollar you save really is. Because when interest rates are a half of one percent, you need $200 to make a buck in interest. If you’re carrying debt then get out of it. Plain and simple. Your cash money is just too important to risk losing it. This is not a time to lever up. This is a time to escape DEBTORS’ PRISON. It’s not about return on assets. It’s about return of assets.
Action Line: Make your escape plan now. Set yourself free. You’ll thank me later.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- The Problem with Interest Rate Predictors - October 6, 2022
- Louisiana Joins West Virginia, Texas in Targeting BlackRock’s ESG Activism - October 6, 2022
- Voters Want Their Streets Back - October 6, 2022
- Thrills in Bills: New Excitement for Treasury Investors - October 5, 2022
- WATCH: Jean-Pierre STUMPED By Question on Gas Prices - October 5, 2022