In August, builders began construction on 1.14 million new homes. The numbers didn’t hit consensus estimates made by economists polled by Bloomberg, failing to hit even the lowest estimate of 1.17 million starts. The question is whether or not the miss is a blip, or the beginning of a slowdown in a residential housing market that has been pulsing with activity.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023
- Shiffrin Brings It Home with World Cup Win at Killington - November 29, 2023
- Prepare for Solar Storms in 2024 - November 29, 2023
- Can the Supreme Court Stop Wealth Taxes Before They Start? - November 28, 2023
- Families Can’t Save Enough - November 28, 2023