In August, builders began construction on 1.14 million new homes. The numbers didn’t hit consensus estimates made by economists polled by Bloomberg, failing to hit even the lowest estimate of 1.17 million starts. The question is whether or not the miss is a blip, or the beginning of a slowdown in a residential housing market that has been pulsing with activity.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021