Don’t put pressure on yourself to do everything you’ve ever dreamed of doing during your retirement. Believe me, you will be able to do a lot, but you’ll also find you’ve never been busier.
Take a deep breath. Make a plan for the big trips like Paris and don’t stress out about not doing enough. That’s how you can guarantee your retirement will be short lived. Brian Hershberg writes at Moneybeat:
Retirement—for better and worse—will change your life more than you anticipate. That’s the consensus of those who should know best: retirees themselves.
In the latest Journal Report on Wealth Management, writer Glenn Ruffenach reveals the findings of a discussion with readers who weighed in on what has surprised them in retirement; what the experts neglected to mention; as well as their own advice on what would-be retirees should watch for. The answer: almost everything.
Read more here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023