Received this from a friend. A new tactic by pro-Second Amendment legislators in Oklahoma is to ban public monies from being used to fund anti-gun lobbying efforts.
Clever way to do away with anti gun laws.
Tomorrow, February 14, the Oklahoma Senate Judiciary Committee is scheduled to consider Senate Bill 275. Sponsored by state Senator Nathan Dahm, SB 275 would prohibit the use of public tax monies for the funding of lobbying efforts for gun control legislation.
Read more here from the NRA.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021