Received this from a friend. A new tactic by pro-Second Amendment legislators in Oklahoma is to ban public monies from being used to fund anti-gun lobbying efforts.
Clever way to do away with anti gun laws.
Tomorrow, February 14, the Oklahoma Senate Judiciary Committee is scheduled to consider Senate Bill 275. Sponsored by state Senator Nathan Dahm, SB 275 would prohibit the use of public tax monies for the funding of lobbying efforts for gun control legislation.
Read more here from the NRA.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023
- Shiffrin Brings It Home with World Cup Win at Killington - November 29, 2023
- Prepare for Solar Storms in 2024 - November 29, 2023
- Can the Supreme Court Stop Wealth Taxes Before They Start? - November 28, 2023
- Families Can’t Save Enough - November 28, 2023