Received this from a friend. A new tactic by pro-Second Amendment legislators in Oklahoma is to ban public monies from being used to fund anti-gun lobbying efforts.
Clever way to do away with anti gun laws.
Tomorrow, February 14, the Oklahoma Senate Judiciary Committee is scheduled to consider Senate Bill 275. Sponsored by state Senator Nathan Dahm, SB 275 would prohibit the use of public tax monies for the funding of lobbying efforts for gun control legislation.
Read more here from the NRA.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023