How are you feeling? According to my March RAGE Gauge, pretty darn good. It’s never looked so good. That’s a warning sign right there. When the coast appears to be clear, it’s time to consider putting up your defenses and to continue thinking about survival first and making money second.
This month the FBI reported the first drop in February pistol background checks in three years. They also recorded the first trailing 12-month decline in NICS checks in 26 months. Stocks are up, interest rates are invisible, and yet gold is up. What are gold investors telling us? Determine your margin of safety as I wrote about here (and here and here) and invest accordingly.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Early Advice from Her Dad on Tipping at Charlie Trotter’s - February 2, 2023
- Treasury Bonds Ready to Rock and Roll - February 2, 2023
- Survive and Thrive February 2023: 4 Life Changing Words: “You Should Try This” - February 1, 2023
- Tom Brady Retires, Again. Should You? - February 1, 2023
- Reagan’s America Remembered by Your Survival Guy and More - February 1, 2023