With Stevens talking about repealing the Second Amendment, it’s no surprise background checks, a precursor to gun sales are, are up.
The risk trend in my RAGE Gauge analysis is up too across the board, except for one metric, unemployment. Thank you, Mr. Trump.
Continue to invest with caution. By the way, did you see the unemployment rate numbers for Elkhart-Goshen, Indiana? It was 16.7% in October 2009 and is around 2.7% today. The RV business is humming.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Warren Miller: If You Don’t Do It This Year, You’ll Be… - January 30, 2023
- Your Investment Focus Is the Foundation for Success - January 30, 2023
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023