With Stevens talking about repealing the Second Amendment, it’s no surprise background checks, a precursor to gun sales are, are up.
The risk trend in my RAGE Gauge analysis is up too across the board, except for one metric, unemployment. Thank you, Mr. Trump.
Continue to invest with caution. By the way, did you see the unemployment rate numbers for Elkhart-Goshen, Indiana? It was 16.7% in October 2009 and is around 2.7% today. The RV business is humming.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Get Off the Investment Roller Coaster: Have a Plan - September 29, 2022
- These 10 States Are Fighting for Your Liberty Retirement - September 29, 2022
- IN FOR THE LONG HAUL: Building Wealth with Compounding - September 29, 2022
- What Can We Learn from Hurricane Season? - September 28, 2022
- FOLLOW THE MONEY: Wealthy Americans Fleeing High Tax States Faster than Others - September 28, 2022