With Stevens talking about repealing the Second Amendment, it’s no surprise background checks, a precursor to gun sales are, are up.
The risk trend in my RAGE Gauge analysis is up too across the board, except for one metric, unemployment. Thank you, Mr. Trump.
Continue to invest with caution. By the way, did you see the unemployment rate numbers for Elkhart-Goshen, Indiana? It was 16.7% in October 2009 and is around 2.7% today. The RV business is humming.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021