How ya doin’? I hope you’re looking forward to spending a stress-free Fourth of July with family and friends. You deserve it. But before you do, let’s visit my latest RAGE Gauge reading.
You know inflation is running hot every time you open your electric bill or open your fridge. You’re also seeing it with high gold prices (though they have come down a bit) as investors question their faith in the almighty Fed.
Gun sales are slowing a bit, and ammo prices are off their peak as stimulus checks begin to slow. If you want a gun, you probably already have it by now or are in a holding pattern. It definitely feels like a luxury going to the range these days.
Emotions are high. Take a deep breath. Don’t let emotions row the boat. Enjoy the holiday.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Wellington and Wellesley Funds Not Managed by Vanguard - September 22, 2023
- Remembering Jimmy Buffett: The Oldest Surfer on the Beach - September 22, 2023
- The Folly of Windmills from Nowhere USA - September 22, 2023
- NYC Rolling Out the Robocops - September 22, 2023
- Will the Fed Hold Up Its End of the Bargain? - September 21, 2023