You’d never guess by the soaring stock market that we’re in a government-induced depression and that there’s rioting in the streets.
My latest RAGE Gauge shows a nation on edge, savers penalized with a risk-free rate of no return, and government creating a Grand Canyon size gap between the haves and the have nots.
Anyone see how this could turn ugly?
If you were uncomfortable with your stocks in March and hung in there, it’s in times like these where you need to think about self-reliance and self-preservation.
Fortunes are being lost in a matter of weeks.
Is this the calm before the storm?
You might not want to stick around to find out.
Take action now.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Survive and Thrive June 2023: Your Survival Guy in Rome 30-Years A.B. (After Babson) - June 1, 2023
- Birth Rates in France Worst Since Post-WWII Era - June 1, 2023
- Your Survival Guy Felt Like a U.N. Worker in Rome - May 31, 2023
- Social Security: Declining Italy Needs a Bambino Boom - May 31, 2023
- The Future of the American City is This… - May 30, 2023