You’d never guess by the soaring stock market that we’re in a government-induced depression and that there’s rioting in the streets.
My latest RAGE Gauge shows a nation on edge, savers penalized with a risk-free rate of no return, and government creating a Grand Canyon size gap between the haves and the have nots.
Anyone see how this could turn ugly?
If you were uncomfortable with your stocks in March and hung in there, it’s in times like these where you need to think about self-reliance and self-preservation.
Fortunes are being lost in a matter of weeks.
Is this the calm before the storm?
You might not want to stick around to find out.
Take action now.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Get Off the Investment Roller Coaster: Have a Plan - September 29, 2022
- These 10 States Are Fighting for Your Liberty Retirement - September 29, 2022
- IN FOR THE LONG HAUL: Building Wealth with Compounding - September 29, 2022
- What Can We Learn from Hurricane Season? - September 28, 2022
- FOLLOW THE MONEY: Wealthy Americans Fleeing High Tax States Faster than Others - September 28, 2022