You’d never guess by the soaring stock market that we’re in a government-induced depression and that there’s rioting in the streets.
My latest RAGE Gauge shows a nation on edge, savers penalized with a risk-free rate of no return, and government creating a Grand Canyon size gap between the haves and the have nots.
Anyone see how this could turn ugly?
If you were uncomfortable with your stocks in March and hung in there, it’s in times like these where you need to think about self-reliance and self-preservation.
Fortunes are being lost in a matter of weeks.
Is this the calm before the storm?
You might not want to stick around to find out.
Take action now.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- RECONSTRUCTION: The Confiscation of All His Property - April 13, 2021
- Inflation? Yes. - April 13, 2021
- FORENSIC REPORT: Major Miscounting in Michigan. NH Next? - April 13, 2021
- Demography Is Destiny: You Will Rise and Stand - April 12, 2021
- Fidelity Investments #1: Hires 4,000 Focuses on YOU - April 12, 2021